Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Insomnia

2am reruns of old shows, somehow amuses me. Well, not really, but the computer in front of me is keeping me occupied again.... had a big day today. Managed to get off to TAFE this morning but felt unwell, but kept going anyway, found out a friend of my mum's son had died on the weekend, what terrible news, such a tragedy to lose a young life, my heart is with their family. Finished TAFE for the day. Teacher is happy with how my assignment is going so that's a plus!! Kept plugging away and got myself to work, where I found I had been given an InCharge shift by default (no one had been rostered for it). No problems tonight, just a long long day and why on earth can I still be sitting here when my body should have been craving sleep hours ago?!! Feeling much better than I did this morning, which is good :) At least I know I can sleep in a bit tomorrow...

Anyway glad to have started my blog....
Remember Today is the Tomorrow you worried about Yesterday!! AND ALL'S WELL!
Sammi-puss
(MEOW!)

No comments:

Post a Comment