Sunday, April 4, 2010

F1 Grand Prix

Having a lazy Sunday afternoon with my boy watching the F1... oh happy joy! We went to Lismore Speedway last night with Malinda and Dave, who had a good time for their first one :) It was good, bit disappointed in the track (cars not fast enough) and the flag waver - boy he missed some close calls and the poor blokes nearly got driven straight into!! Terrible flag waving!! Oh and I even got to be part  of the event by having a cricket ball sized piece of mud fly off the track and hit me in the shoulder! Well, it certainly felt like cement hitting me, and my shoulder isn't bruised thankfully but it's still a bit sore.  So now we're just kicking back having a beer and watching more car stuff..... what else is new?!

Anyway, until next time,
I'm off like a frog in a blender!!
Sammipuss
(MEOW!)

No comments:

Post a Comment