Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Put a ring on it!

I would love to extend my congratulations to my beautiful cousin Laura and her wonderful husband Zane on a magical wedding on the weekend!!! Such a gorgeous couple and good to see some of those good fish being snapped up by such worthy people!! So I caught the bouquet, or rather scrambled for it....... think i might give it to my sister now lol!! What a silly old tradition..... but was fun while it lasted lol!!

In the midst of completing my New Zealand itinery, Mum and I head off this weekend and boy I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!! I need this holiday more than I can imagine and I'm looking forward to some quality mother/daughter time :) Have already got quite a few bookings for some fun excursions so I expect this will be a trip to remember!!

Until next time,
Treat every situation like a dog, if you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away!

Sammipuss
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment